Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over dust!

Well I don't know about you, but I am so over these dust storms....I mean to say 3 in 5 days is absolutely ridiculous! Dust has the happy knack of seeping into everywhere and no matter how clean you think things are, you can still smell it.

I have been busy gardening while the weather is mild. Actually I am extending a garden bed along the front fence and then down one side of the yard....how far down is yet to be decided. Yesterday we collected cow manure....with plenty of cows watching us!!...and after a good hosing, dug it through. There was already heaps of old hay dug in so the soil looks almost good enough to eat! Hopefully the plants will thrive.

On Friday I received some kits from Lisa Kamphuis and they are just so gorgeous and perfect for shabby chic layouts! Today I used one of them to create this gorgeous layout for the Crafty Sketches September 1 challenge.

Here's Ness' sketch:

And here is my layout:

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous - just love it

Thanks for the plug too

Lisa K