Thursday, April 15, 2010

A quick game of tag

Now for a quick game of tag. I was tagged by my gorgeous friend, Taryn (I would love to meet this gorgeous lady one day), and now it's my turn...

I have to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and then pass this award along to 5 other bloggers I love...so here goes

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY...
1 My 4 gorgeous babies
2 Having a husband who loves me and whom I love
3 Meeting people and making new friends
4 Seeing the smile of achievement on my boys faces
5 Chatting on the phone to my sisters
6 Photography
7 Catching up with good friends
8 Listening to the ABC radio
9 Crafting and learning new techniques
10 Rain...

TRIVIA YOU MAY NOT KNOW...
1 I have 1 granddaughter, who recently turned 5.
2 I have 1 brother.
3 I have been married for almost 27 years...gosh where have those years gone!
4 We have a personalized number plate on our car. I won it on an ABC radio game.
5 There's 14 years age difference between my 2 youngest sons.

I'm passing it onto to these gorgeous gals...I'm sure they'd love you to visit their blogs.

Lea, Joy, Sharon, Kylie and Tina

2 comments:

Taryn said...

He he he. Nice to learn a few new things about you, Kerry. Thanks for playing along xx P.S. Looking forward to meeting you one day, too!

Lisa K said...

Hi Kerry

Can you email me at kamphuisshane@hotmail.com

Thanks

Lisa Kamphuis