Friday, April 13, 2012

Garden Club

Yesterday I hosted Garden Club here in my garden. I had 14 ladies here and we had a lovely relaxing day and I received a lovely variety of plants and many helpful tips about the problem areas of my garden...yes we all have them! I have also taken over being the co-ordinator of Garden Club. I have found it so useful and it's great to talk with like-minded people and be able to pick their brains.

I had invited someone else to join us and her reaction was "So you're happy with your garden?" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I don't remember what I said/did. I was shocked that someone would say that! She walked in to a ready-made garden and doesn't know the history of my garden. I am absolutely thrilled with the way it's looking at the moment.

This is what we began with in November 2008.





Now I have this:









For more photos of my garden have a look here.

No comments: