Monday, August 10, 2009

Layout Share

So far I have been able to complete two challenges from the SWV Cybercrop.

This one is for Kylie's challenge:
Use a photo of yourself at any age
Use colours for your birth month (for me that's black/lime/aqua/purple)
Only cardstock (no patterned paper)
Alphas
Pen
Bling/Pearls...only small rhinestones

This photo of me was taken about 3 years ago.

Ness gave us a sketch challenge with 2 stipulations... no pink (easy for me) and must have a girly photo.



I chose to scrap the group photo from the SWV 2008 retreat and used the new Kaisercraft Foreshore papers as the retreat was at Caloundra.




This afternoon I managed to complete Jodi's inspirational challenge. The challenge had to be of vintage style, girly theme, using vintage photos and use a vintage piece of jewellery.


This is only my second shabby chic/vintage layout and I must admit I love creating them. I can see I will be doing more in the future.




1 comment:

Wendy said...

These are all awesome!!!