Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Baubles

This afternoon I finished off the Christmas baubles I have made....and thanks to the hot glue, a couple of my fingers are rather tender!
As you can see I have quite an array of colours (this is not all of them) and every bauble has either gold or silver,4 short strings of pearl like beads, and a gold or silver cord with which to hang the ornaments.





As well as the 75mm round baubles, I have also covered bell shapes and oval shapes. They will make a gorgeous addition to your Christmas ornament collection.

The round baubles sell for $10 ea and the bell and oval for $7.50 (with postage extra).

If you are interested in these and would like to know more and see all the colours, please feel free to contact me.

4 comments:

Ness said...

these are absolutely gorgeous Kerry. Love Ness xx

Lea said...

OMG!!!!! Stunning Ker.

KarenB said...

These are gorgeous Kerry :)

Neek said...

oh yes please!! I would love a round one - in any colour if you have any left???