Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card

On ABC Radio Craig Zonca is calling for listeners to send he and his producer Rob Christmas cards, with the promise that they will send one in return. If you'd like to send the fellas a card, their address is:
ABC Radio
PO Box 358
TOOWOOMBA 4350

I found a cute stamped image in my collection and thought it would make a gorgeous Christmas card. With our summer Christmases, I am not 'into' snow and snowmen but I love this image.


I would love to get my hands on this stamp and searched a few stamp sites, but to no avail. Not knowing the brand of the stamp made it very difficult. I rang Joy yesterday to find out where she buys some of her stamps. I was describing the image and lo and behold!! she has the stamp...and what's more, I can borrow it.

We've had more rain over the weekend...a total of 275 pts. More rain is forecast....

No comments: