Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scrapping away....

What a lovely relaxing weekend I've had, scrapping to my heart's content at the Scrap with V cybercrop. The challenges are great and I have thoroughly enjoyed every single one...not that I have completed them all yet!

Kylie's Challenge: Create a layout of something you do everyday...a time you enjoy and has a special meaning BUT no photos!

Some of the finer detail:


My journaling says

This year I am back in the schoolroom as a home tutor...after a break of seven years. Living a distance from town, has meant my children have been educated through a School of Distance Education based in Longreach and I have been the one to teach and supervise their lessons.

This has taken enormous organization and dedication but that’s okay, it’s my children’s education at stake. We’ve had our good days, our fun days, our challenging days and our really bad days. But I wouldn’t swap it for anything. I love knowing what my children learn, being so intimately involved in their schooling, being part of a wonderful school community and making new friends from such a large area.

This will be my ‘everyday’ for the next seven years and I have absolutely no regrets."


Kim's Challenge: Create a layout that includes, a sepia 5 x 7 photo, stamping, gold, die cut paper and 'moment' in the title.

I love this photo of my little man...a very rare quiet and tranquil moment!

Wendy planned a blind challenge and gave out instructions. Here is my interpretation of them:

My son Craig celebreated his 20th birthday at Dreamworld last year and obviously had a wonderful time.

Brigitte
posed a card challenge using something old, something new, something recycled and something blue.


Ness provided a sketch challenge:



I still have one challenge to complete...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love all of these layouts, gorgeous, gorgeus, gorgeous!!!!