Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Layouts for 2010!

Yay!! My first two layouts for 2010. They are not for any challenges, just recent photos I was eager to scrap.

I haven't done a simple layout with clean lines in quite some time and also I found these very old KI Memories papers that suited the photo perfectly. Adam was showing Nathan how to get through some part of a game on his new DS....and having a little trouble with it I suspect!

All of our dogs over the years have been males, so we feel that we're a little in uncharted waters with a very little female settling in. She, however lets the boys know that although she may be small and the youngest, she's no pushover! She certainly stands her ground...hence the title "Princess with Attitude".

Now I really must look at all the challenges on offer at the moment.

Oh...more rain yesterday...only 53 pts but talk about wet again! There was still water lying this morning. For awhile, we had clear blue sky and sunshine this morning...but not for long. More rain is forecast, so anything can happen.

No comments: