Sunday, June 14, 2009

Challenges

This morning I completed the June 123 Challenge. The criteria was fabric, buttons and handstitching. I opted for colours I very rarely use and that made it more of a challenge. However, I am really pleased with the way my layout has turned out.

The photo of Narni (my grandmother) and Nathan was taken in Singleton, NSW in early April this year.

Here is the my Black with 2 challenge layout. The criteria was black being dominant with natural, blue and butterflies.

Nathan is quiet and still...something that very rarely happens, so I had to capture the moment!

And finally for today, my White with 1 challenge layout. The criteria? Dominant white with red and brackets. Using red was a real challenge but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

I have wanted to scrap these photos for a few years and this challenge was the perfect opportunity.


Like two of his older brothers, Nathan has always been keen on books and now loves to 'read' them himself. Every day, we take the time to enjoy at least one book together.

6 comments:

Lea said...

Stunning los Ker. Ilove them all, especially the one of Nan and Nathan and the Books lo. All your colours look excellent.

Nina said...

beautiful LO's Kerry

Kerry said...

stunning LO's kerry - love them

Kathie said...

WOW I love the LO of your grandmother with your son!! Its just stunning. TFS
Kathie
xoxo

Renae D* said...

great layouts....love all the different techniques

Neek said...

Just stunning Kerry! :) Love them.