Friday, June 26, 2009

They left their mark

I was absolutely devastated to hear of the passing of Farrah Fawcett. She had a long battle with cancer. As a teenager, I remember watching her in Charlie's Angels with Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith. While her family and friends will miss her terribly, she can now rest in peace and painfree.

Straight after hearing of Farrah's passing, I was shocked to learn of Micheal Jackson's suspected heart attack and then death. I loved his music, he was an incredibly talented man. As I kid I watched he and his brothers in The Jackson Five, he had so much personality! As an adult, he seemed never to really find his place in the world and led a rather bazaar life. He will also be remembered for his extraordinary music and talent. May he too, rest in peace. My deepest sympathy is extended to his family and friends.

1 comment:

bronnyk said...

Hi Kerry, visiting from 123 Blog Party.......I know I'm really late. LOL Yes so sad about Farrah & Michael, they surely have left their mark in my life too. I just love your blog. A great insight into your busy life in the country. Your LO's are gorgeous!
Cheers Bronnyk