Friday, December 31, 2010

Flown by

Well hasn't this year flown by. My littlest man has no sooner started Year 1 and is soon 7 years old and a big Year 2 boy. Today he lost yet another baby tooth...we have warned him that the Tooth Fairy may do some partying tonight so if she doesn't come tonight, don't worry.....we're sure she'll remember tomorrow night (fingers crossed!)

We'r enot going to break our rainfall record this yeah...more than fine by me; I have more that enough mould to clean off walls etc. My heart goes out to all those in flooded areas. I can't beging to imagine how they are feeling. My family was living in Brisbane at the time of the 1974 floods. I remember helping families who had suffered flood damage...things are never the same.

On behalf of my family and myself, I would like to wish you all a happy and prosperous 2011...may the year be all you wish for. I know of a very special lady celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday Wendy!

No comments: