Monday, December 20, 2010

Glorious Sunshine

Today we have glorious sunshine and a very pleasant temperature. The river in town is on the rise again after very heavy rains towards the head of the river...it was already over the bridge this morning.

I spotted a gorgeous Christmas tree ornament on the net recently and was really keen to make one.

Isn't it just so beautiful? If it wasn't for my Cuttlebug and the Shapeabilities, I wouldn't have made this.

Martin has finally installed a dog door for me...I've only had it since mid-July! Now Khloee and Charli have to learn how to use it....they're intelligent so it will happen in no time!

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hey Kerry,

I am loving all the lil Christmas bits and bobs you are making. I will have one of everything please. You are just so clever!

Hope you crack the 52 in of rain mark. It is nice to have a new record to chase. Hehe!!!

How did the road christmas party go?

Will have to ring you soon Luv Shaz xoxo