This morning dawned overcast as has been the last few days. The fellows walked a mob of ewes and lambs down to the shed and cleaned out the shearers' quarters. We were to draft the sheep this arvo but the weather caused a change of plans.
Just after midday, drizzle set in and it showered off and on all afternoon. It was decided to postpone shearing until Tuesday. So what do two 'big boys' and one little boy when they have time on their hands?? Get the go-cart going of course...and then plough around in the mud!
He thought he wasn't on the go-cart long enough to send mud flying....told him I had proof!
I stayed inside out of the showery weather and got some more scrapping done.
I hope you had a great day.