Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cybercrop

I am taking part in the Scrap Boutique cybercrop this weekend. So far I have completed 2 of the challenges.

Here is my version of Liz's Sketch Challenge. As well as being guided by the sketch, we had to use summery colours, summer themed photos and mention 'summer' in the journaling.


Kate's challenge consisted of numbers....1 cardstock, 2 different alphas, 3 ribbons or trim, 4 circles and 5 brads. The title also needed to feature a number that was either a sticker, thicker or from a chipboard alpha set.

This photo is of me mustering on my 4 wheeler and taken on Friday.

It cracked me up when I looked in the gallery and my sister Lea had scrapped the same photo for the same challenge!!! I rang to tell her but she wasn't home and rang me back later. "Am I in trouble?" she asked! I couldn't stop laughing!!

Clear skies so far today, so maybe this change has moved on. Some heavy water rain would be most welcome.

1 comment:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!