Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trucking delayed

Trucking the wether weaners was delayed. On Thursday afternoon it rained, so Martin thought it wise to delay trucking until Sunday. The idea of having 2 semis bogged here or on the road to town didn't appeal.

The agents rang back and said they were not able to get trucks until next Friday. So we remustered the weaners and put them back into the paddock we had previously mustered them from. Why? There was not enough feed in that paddock for them for a week. We are hoping to be able to muster them on Thursday and walk them right to the yards.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hope it all goes to plan Kerry!