Sunday, January 18, 2009

Challenge Layout done

This is the photo from the week 2 challenge at Scrap Boutique that I've decided to scrap. My littlest man is so excited to be starting school soon and has been playing with some of his school things over the holidays.


This is my layout. I have had that piece of ribbon in my stash for years, just waiting to be used! The red card is stitched onto the blue card at the sides and the bottom, creating a pocket. It contains a letter from the Prep teacher, welcoming Nathan to Prep in 2009. Also the photo is 3-dimensional, just for something different.


Last week I set up the phone in the school room and tested out the headphones. I don't know how Nathan will go when there's a button to push before he starts to talk. We'll have a couple of trial runs this week I think.

Now we just have to hang the net from the ceiling and we'll be set for the Prep.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that layout!!!! It is so great to see kids who are keen to start school!

just another day said...

Looks Like Nathan is a little excited
Fabulous Lo Kerry

annette said...

great LO Kerry
pop on over to my blog there is a present for you