Sunday, January 11, 2009

YAY!!

Yesterday I officially handed over my Show secretary's job and boy does it feel good. I took to town a carload of boxes (with more still to go) and unloaded them on Lorelei's verandah! Then she, Judy (the President) and I sat down and went through the show schedule making all sorts of changes, especially to the arts and crafts pavilion. We created a some new competitions and I think one of the best will be the Scarecrow competition. He/she is to be no more than 1m in height and again there are different classes and age groups. I can see my little man having lots of fun with this!

I also showed Lorelei how to use the booking keeping program, which is really quite simple once you know what you're doing.

While we girls poured through bookwork and files, Nathan had a wonderful time playing with his good mate Benji. They get on so well together and played so many different games. Nathan was very disappointed when it was time to leave.

No comments: