Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy day

What a busy day it has been. Up at 5am to start mustering for shearing commencing Monday. With the help of an ultralight, we had six paddocks mustered by 11am. Adam's comment was "Boy! Does he make it (mustering) fast!"



This afternoon, I was able to get another layout done, along with two yesterday afternoon.

With this photo of Nathan and Sami on the tractor, I was keen to try something really different and I am delighted with the end result. Adam drew the Fergie for me.

This is my third layout with Basic Grey Wassail, but that's okay...I love these papers.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful lo's Ker. You certainly had a productive day - mustering and scrapbooking!!

Ness said...

Beautiful layouts Kerry, you have been very busy. I just love your blog.